After so much time of absence due to both lack of inspiration and study, I'm updating this blog...:)
Here are some lanscape speedpaintings. The first is referenced from mirandarose-stock
The second image is from a yangtze river photo, which I found through google. Today I have seen a documentary film about this beautiful river, and I was amazed by its beauty and by the surrounding view and the green water... It is such a shame that all this incredible landscapes will disappear when the Three Gorges Dam is completed, because the water level will rise over one hundred meters in some places.I think that the benefits given by the dam are not worth the price of the ecological impact.The pollution level, which is already high, will increase and many local species will extinct. It's terrible.

Commenti